Love the greatest thing in the world.
'Living is loving. Without love we die.' John Stott
- Is there anything more important in the world than love?
- Why do many believe that love is the greatest thing in the world?
- Is love more than a bunch of chemicals running around in our body causing us to feel good?
- Do you think that love is real? Where did it come from?
John Stott interviewed by Karl Faase: [Play: 0 to 1 min 30 sec]
- God is love. 1 John 4:8
- We are made in Gods image. Genesis 1:27
- Christians are told to love their enemies. Matthew 5:44-45
- All relationships are based upon love. Matthew 22:37-39
- God gives His Son in love. John 3:16
- The heart of the Christian message is love. Romans 5:8