"Is a fetus a person?
Is “pro-choice” really a neutral position?
For 40 years since the landmark Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision, the abortion debate has been highly charged and politicized. Questions like these—and passionate but widely varying answers—have become the common language of the public dialogue on this issue. Yet behind the scenes of this historic case are other intriguing questions:
· How did the Supreme Court come to be involved in the abortion debate?
· Was language manipulated to affect the outcome?
· What was the moral basis underlying the decision?" Christian Audio
Please read on....
"In Compelling Interest, author Roger Resler draws on original sources, including the actual transcripts for oral arguments, the majority and minority opinions, and comments by the lawyers and others involved to take a careful look at the real story behind the historic Roe v. Wade decision.
Resler includes conversations with experts, including sociology professor Dr. William Brennan, the late Dr. Mildred Jefferson and Dr. Carolyn Gerster who co-founded the National Right to Life Committee, prolific author and speaker Randy Alcorn, bioethics professor Dr. Gerard Magill, perinatologist Dr. James Thorp, and photojournalist Michael Clancy.
This carefully researched book speaks with a thought-provoking, balanced voice that stands out from the usual partisan rhetoric on the topic." Christian Audio
- Author: Roger Resler
- Narrator: Roger Resler & Various Guests
- Runtime: 12.4 hours. - Unabridged
- Publisher: christianaudio
- Downloads: ZIP M4B MP3
- Regular Price: $14.98
- Special Price: FREE
- Availability: Unrestricted (available worldwide)